Pavillion Reservation

What do I do if I want to hold a party in the Holly Crossing or Wright Farms park?

You will be required to submit this application:

If you would like to reserve the Pavilion in either Wright Farms or Holly Crossing Parks, please call the WFMD Hotline. There is a $50.00 deposit that will be returned once the event is over and the area is clean. Contact the District’s Administrator at 720.560.1984.